LOLI (List of Lists) provides regulatory lists for 115 countries including environmental, health and safety, international, inventories, and reference materials necessary for Safety Data Sheet as well as country specific cosmetics regulations and IFRA.
The ProductVision LOLI Interface Module allows the user to view information contained in the LOLI database and to extract information from the LOLI database to user-defined properties, Resource chemical names, and GHS Hazard Statements. The key to extracting LOLI data onto the Resource is defining the Resource’s CAS number (Chemical Abstracts Service) on the Resource Main Tab.
Once the LOLI Interface Module has been installed and implementation is complete the user in now ready to review data on the resources via the LOLI Regulation Tab.
- Country specific GHS Regulations (such as Acute Toxicity, Skin Sensitization, and Germ Cell Mutagenicity)
- Country specific cosmetic regulations (such as Prohibited Ingredients, Conditions for Use and Warnings, and Preservative – Maximum Authorized Concentration)
- IFRA (Categories 1- 12, Restricted Substances for Skin Contact, and Restricted Substances for Non-Skin Contact)
- FIFRA (Listing of Pesticide Chemicals and Pesticides Classified for Restricted Use)
- Whole Foods Market (Premium Body Care Unacceptable Ingredients and Food Unacceptable Ingredients).
ProductVision’s robust property capabilities enables the user to create calculated properties extracting the key information from LOLI to maintain and create GHS SDS and maintain country specific regulatory needs in a consistent and expedited process.
The ProductVision® product development software is a product lifecycle management (PLM) system that manages all aspects of the product development process. Suitable for industries including paint & coatings, personal care and food & beverage, ProductVision’s comprehensive list of modules includes Formula Management, Regulatory, GHS, Project Management, Document Management, Ingredient Labelling, Guidelines & Restrictions, Sample Tracking, Testing and Workflow. We have your complete development process covered no matter what your industry.